Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weird but True!

I managed to snap pictures of one place that seems to me is weird...
A graveyard in between the housing area! While I was coming back from work, I decided to snap a few pic. of this place which I was known by it a long time ago... not so long lah..

Actually I knew this place in 2008. I just wanted to share with you the reality bites of my article. So I drove in this housing area and captured a few snaps of the so called 'beautiful scenery'...
don't you think so??

This graveyard is actually the original site for a burial belongs to Anglican community. I heard that the developer had proposed to buy this piece of land and as a compensation, they will moved all the tombs to the new place. It is because they wanted to develop the houses and not wanted the graveyard to be in the middle of the housing area. But the locals or villagers were disaggreed and wanted to maintain the site for their community graveyard. So, that how's it goes..

A weird but true scenery in the midlle of the housing area...


U can see the cemeteries on the top of the hill surrounded by
a bunch of
single-storey terraced houses.

The gateway to the graveyard.....the photo taken from
the main road of the housing area.


I'm sure not many Kuchingites know this place.. Only those who bought the house there and those who visited their friends and family over there.. Eh! seems like DiGi prepaid ads quotation! he he..

Well, this place is called Midway Crescent Garden, Kota Samarahan. I heard of several strange stories from the residents that lives nearby. It's scary to them but for me, I'm not afraid of no ghost! Come on! Have faith. If you believe in God, there's noting to fear off, right?

Have a tour there guys!

6 comments:

Bb Hussain said...

yea yea..it's scary..but i'm also living near graveyard and hospital mortuary..but as u said..believe in God..

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

spooky!

designationjazz said...

Bb> really?. yeah well.. nothing to be afraid of.. Hey Bb, R u ready for the upcoming Transformers movie?.. Wana bring Daryl to watch that. Im sure he'll get xcited!

Willie> yepp... spooky... but I kno that U'r not afraid.. he he

Bb Hussain said...

yea..yea..of course i'm ready to watch transformers..i've already booked the ticket for tomorrow's show at 5pm..
dont forget to take daryl's picture and post it here ok..wanna see his excitement after watch it..

designationjazz said...

BB> sure!.. no problema.

Anonymous said...

Zombie...