Friday, May 15, 2009

Coca cola made in Japan

I accidentally bought this Coca cola drink last Wednesday when i had no small money to pay for the parking ticket at the Spring hypermarket mall, Kuching.
I have several 50 notes and the ticketing vendor said that she had no change for the notes, so I told her that I need to buy thing first to get a chance.

So I lurked around and think of going to Ta Kiong, one of the biggest groceries store in the mall. It happened when i passed the Coca-cola drinks rack near the cashier counters. I feel attracted to it coz it was a drink made in Japan especially when it comes to Coca-cola, my favorite carbonated drink!

The price is as at below,

Seeing is believing right?...

The taste?..

A bit sweeter but less carbonated. The gas easily vaporised than our local made Coca-cola.. Easy to drink faster, U can say that.

Finally I got the 1 bug for my parking fee ticket.
Why huh?? Life is so hard when u don have a small currencies..

Wana have a taste of it? Come to Ta Kiong and try for yourself!
Don't blame me if the taste not suits U.. ha ha!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah..I shuld try that too...heehe

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Nampak besar tin kola ya?

designationjazz said...

C.Alv.B> tnx for being my follower. Anyway if u want to try it, buy a small one and it coz u around Rm4.95..

Willie> yepp.. add on 150 ml free..